Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. The Promoter is Roberts Heritage Limited trading as Tile Space and Midas Tiles ("Roberts Heritage").
2. To enter purchase selected trade products to the value of $300+gst or more on a single invoice from Tile Space, tile purchases are excluded.
3. Purchase $300+; receive 1 entry, purchase $500+; receive 2 entries, purchase $1000+, receive 5 entries.
4. Purchase value is as per a single Roberts Heritage invoice, purchases over $1000 are recalculated from the base entry, e.g. purchase $1300; receive 6 entries, purchase $2500; receive 12 entries.
5. Purchase values exclude GST.
6. The purchaser must be a Roberts Heritage TradePlus member and the TradePlus code must be supplied at time of purchase.
7. Applies to purchases made and invoiced between 22nd July 2020 and 30th November 2020.
8. The prize will be drawn early December and the winner will be notified in person or by phone. If the winner is not able to be reasonably contacted within 3 days of the prize draw the prize shall be forfeited and another winner with be drawn.
9. Each entrant consents to their name, should they win, on the Tile Space or Midas Tiles website, Facebook page and any other forum that Roberts Heritage deems appropriate.
10. Roberts Heritage decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Roberts Heritage (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw, including without limitation where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Roberts Heritage
control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Roberts Heritage) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Roberts Heritage; or (d) any tax liability incurred by the winner in respect of the receipt of the prize.
12. Employees of Roberts Heritage, their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
13. Roberts Heritage reserves the right to verify the validity of any entries at its sole discretion, and may disqualify any entrant from (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
14. If for any reason beyond its reasonable control Roberts Heritage is not able to run the draw as planned, Roberts Heritage reserves the right at it's sole discretion to postpone, extend, amend, re-schedule or cancel ("Change") the prize draw at any time on the provision of resonable notice, which shall include posting notice of the change at www.tiles.co.nz/trade