Last updated: 4th May 2020
“Tile Space” means Roberts Heritage Limited and any associated company, and their officers and employees thereof, and/or any applicable Tile Space Showrooms as relevant.
Tile Space showrooms are business entities to Roberts Heritage Limited.
“Tile Space Retail Partners” are companies that are authorised to operate the Tile Space brand.
Tile Space Retail Partners are independent business entities separate to Roberts Heritage Limited. Tile Space Retail Partners are responsible for their own privacy policies and privacy practices and may have their own privacy policies that are different to this one.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Tile Space collects personal information that you provide to us directly, or Tile Space may also collect your personal information through promotions, competitions and consumer queries including queries made online through Tile Space’s website, and through your browsing of our website.
The information we collect from you may include:
• your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
• information about your preference for tiles;
• information about your Tile installation, if applicable, including any repair history;
• your demographics and interests;
• details of any prizes you may have won;
• a record of any queries you have made, including quotes
If we are unable to collect sufficient personal information from you we may not be able to provide you with the full benefit of the Tile Space website or Tile Space’s services.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wherever possible, Tile Space collects personal information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
• to contact you directly about Tile Space, its products, promotions, competitions and other marketing activities
• to reward you for being a loyal Tile Space customer;
• to approve transactions you wish to make;
• to confirm your identity;
• to provide you with information or services you have requested;
• to follow up or pursue any queries you make; and
• for staff training purposes.
However, we will only contact you by email or text message with marketing material where you have provided your express opt-in consent to receiving marketing messages.
STORAGE, ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Tile Space is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
You have rights of access to and correction of personal information that Tile Space holds. You may correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. To access, correct or change your personal information contact Tile Space’s Privacy Officer by emailing email@example.com
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Tile Space does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. Tile Space outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For the purpose of providing services to Tile Space and to you, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
• our associated companies;
• organisations which provide services to us, such as research, mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies;
• credit reference agencies or other credit providers; and
• government or statutory authorities.