Freight & Delivery
- Freight is payable on all deliveries.
- Please check goods on receipt and if any damage, advise Tile Space within 24 hours of delivery as neither the carrier nor Tile Space can accept subsequent claims.
- All responsibility for damage after goods collection or signing of the delivery docket transfers to the Purchaser.
- We strive to meet required delivery dates, but where not met, we will not be responsible for any loss, damage or sub sequential loss arising from any delay.
- Please unload pallets carefully, as boxes have the potential to fall. Remove one box at a time and use tape to secure the rest of the boxes on the pallet.
- The following is the maximum carrying capacity that Tile Space will allow when loading customer’s vehicles: Small cars, hatchbacks etc 200kg, Medium cars 300kg, Large cars & medium SUVs 350kgs, Large SUV’s & Vans 500kgs, Pickup trucks 650kgs, Single Axle trailer un-braked 459kgs, braked 1000kgs, Dual Axle trailer un-braked 1000kgs, braked 1500kgs.
- Per the Land Transport Act 1998, your order will only be loaded if it does not exceed the load capacity of your vehicle or trailer. You are responsible for ensuring the load is properly secured on or in your vehicle, please bring appropriate strapping if required.
- Order quantity: Ensure you include a percentage for cutting (we generally recommend 10-15% of the area to be tiled). Should you require more tiles at a later date, we will endeavour to obtain the same batch. However, this is not always possible, so it is recommended you order a sufficient quantity to tile your project.
- All orders will be calculated to the nearest full box lot.
Product Variation/Suitability for Purpose
- There may be variations in shade and size between the sample and the delivered goods (and between one batch of goods and another) due to the manufacturing process by which tiles are produced. Variation in shade and size is not a defect.
- We recommend additional goods should be retained to allow for wastage and repairs as the same batch may not be available at a future date.
- Nominal sizes are indicated, actual sizes can and will vary between batches/suppliers. If mixing tiles, compatibility should be confirmed prior to purchase.
- Whilst we may assist with and advise you in the selection of goods, it is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are suitable for the purpose you are using them for and that they comply with relevant regulations and specific requirements.
- All returns are subject to prior approval.
- Tile Space has a policy of not accepting returns if you have ordered too many or change your mind. We will willingly fulfill our obligations under the Consumers Guarantee Act, if the product is defective.
- All other returns, if accepted, will be charged a 30% handling fee.
- We cannot accept returns for indented items, sale or clearance line, damaged or partly opened boxes or goods received later than 30 days after invoice date.
Terms of Payment
(Cash Sale Transactions)
- Payment is required in full before delivery.
- To secure an order, a 50% deposit is required.
- Payment in full is required before delivery of product and within 30 days of order date.
- The deposit is refundable if order is cancelled within 7 days of order date.
- Stock cannot be reserved for more than 3 days without a 50% deposit.
(Cash Sale Transactions)
- To secure an order, a 100% non-refundable deposit is required.
- The balance is to be paid within 7 days of goods arriving into our store.
- Indent order must be delivered within 30 days of good arrival.
- Please ensure the tiles you select have the correct technical characteristics including the PEI rating for the area being laid.
- Goods must be installed in accordance with best tiling practice, manufacturers directions, guidelines and relevant New Zealand building standards. We take no responsibility for product failure caused by non-observance of any such directions and standards.
- Please be aware that tile installation and laying constitutes aesthetic acceptance of goods. Any claims once tiles are fixed cannot be accepted.